Saturday, February 14, 2009



valentines day breakfast...


for my valentines day gift i got breakfast in bed...handmade by the boy...homemade bread and hollindase sauce and local smoked salmon...mmmmmmmm!


we then went to the local markets and later shopped for a suit etc for the boy for my sisters wedding..he looked very handsome, mind you everything looks nice after breakfast in bed!


note the silver cutlery in the picture..i love it, and will spend hours at garage sales and secondhand stores looking for it!and i love my crown lyn dinner set too.....

the very unflattering picture of my valentines outfit is all to do with angle as far as im concerned..my thighs should never be looked UP at, i will remember this for the future!

the jeans are my nod to skinny jeans..i believe that PEAR SHAPED GIRLS SHOULD NEVER WEAR LEGGINGS AS PANTS OR TIGHT SKINNY JEANS!it makes us look like overstuffed sausages, about to pop.....

so i got these jeans from Farmers, they were really 3/4 pants with a rolled cuff and i unrolled them and they are not clingy..oh joy!i found the lacy top at the recycling centre yesterday, it makes my waist look tiny, not that you can tell, and has the most stunning pintucks and other little details..the cardy is from savemart, in a weird coral pink colour which people tell me i suit...i so need to dye my hair!i have been putting it off cause i use henna and it takes AGES, but is worth the effort...





2 comments:

  1. I too found my magic pair of faux-skinny jeans! From Glassons. These look really cool on you. Love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic looking jeans! The whole outfit's great!

    ReplyDelete