Friday, February 6, 2009



we spent last weekend in takaka...

i love wild and windy days, i used to frustrate my parents when i was younger because i would waste heaps of film taking photos of the sky when they let me have the camera...good thing i now have my own!

while the boyfriend spent the weekend hauling himself up rock faces i swam in the stunning river and entertained myself by seeing how long i could hold my breath...i love swimming outside.

it was another nice break but we stayed at hang dog, the rock climbers camp and it is very basic...


had to chop of my head in the photo cause i was pulling the strangest face, it was scaring me, and probably would have scared any small children or dogs who saw it....

the dress was found in the recycling centre bins ( its always an adventure going there!) it was way longer and the skirt was made up of acres of fabric! i love it with my little reversible 50 cent belt!

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! The beach has a really different vibe when it's windy and cloudy. It's rather delicious. The dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sky is gorgeous! I've always had a thing for skys like that. And I adore your cute dress!

    ReplyDelete