Tuesday, January 27, 2009


INNAPROPRIATE DRESSING.....
Despite the fact it is summer here i decided to wear my new
wool dress today...in my defense it was coldish today!
I scored this dress at savemart, it cost a whole $7 and fits me perfectly, i love it!
i've had my super warm scarf for ages, i think i got it in new york somewhere? it is lost in the dark corners of my memory!
the other star in these photos is my beautiful cat harry, he was a 25th bday pressie from the boy, and i am currently torn and devestated because i am heading to Melbourne in a few months and i have to give him up!
i think i have found him a good new home, but he and i are like peas and carrots and it is making me very sad..
And i have offically gone three days now without any ice cream or chocolate........!its a mircle!
is anybody else watching the meteor mini series? its really a bit depressing!?






2 comments:

  1. I love your bangle! And blue is a fantastic colour on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!! I love this dress (the colour!) and i love your cat!! Kittys are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete