Thursday, January 8, 2009





so, my first proper post! my camera has died so im posting an old picture...


I got this dress in kuala lumper...after travelling for months we had next to no money, but i was hanging out to buy SOMETHING other than food..so i escaped from the money grinch ( the long suffering boy friend) and ran off in the middle of a monsoon (i soon realised this was a major flaw in my plan) to one of the huge local markets, where i found racks and racks of secondhand clothes..so to cut a long story short i found 2 dresses, one i have since sold, and this one, which i wore constantly while travelling in Australia (see smaller picture)...it has the cutest little sail boats all over it!


When i got home to NZ i got mum to take it in for me...yay!


The shoes are one of my fav pairs...super comfy..Ilove the little cardy too, i found it in a clothing bin at the recycling centre, it had no buttons so i poached some off an old skirt that had died a natural death..

I spent the day op shopping today, scored the cutest little bag and a sweet wee jumper, not that i will be wearing it being as it is so darn hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment