Tuesday, January 13, 2009




crappy day, terrible shift at work. Have promised myself i will never be an alcohlic or join the army. Took some good pictures yesterday of some dresses im listing on trademe...the one on the left i brought at the nelson markets, i loved it then and i still love it know, but the fabric does'nt love me!the one on the right i got off trademe a year ago...its lovely but i have too many dreses...speaking of too many i went op-shopping the other day and got a whole pile of bargins...hope to load the images soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog. It's always so exciting to come across another Kiwi fashion blogger. I've added you to my links and will stop by a lot more often now.

    These are lovely dresses on you. Why sell them on Trademe? I especially love the floral one.

    ReplyDelete