Sunday, January 11, 2009





lovely day today..the sun was shining and we had nowhere we had to be!after a lazy sleep in we took the long way out to the pokororo fair and ate crepes and ice cream in the shade( neither dickie, the boy friend, or i are equiped to deal with the sun..we burn even THINKING about it!). Later on my family turned up and we all went swimming in the motueka river...it was devine..and i got to try out my new togs!

I love this dress, it fits me perfectly after only the most basic alterations, it is made out of the lightest material and its been homemade by some clever soul...so its a one off!It has the cutest shawl collar...

I got it from one of the $2 op shops in Christchurch, there used to be three of them but now there is only the one in ferrymead...its crammed with stuff!takes ages to look at everything, but its worth it cause its so cheap and I always find SOMETHING i love! I know most the op shops in Christchurch off by heart, they are stored away in my little internal thrifting map, now so are the ones in nelson!

1 comment: