Sunday, January 18, 2009


I cleaned and reorganised the whole house today...how good am i!. This is what I wore before i cleaned the house...

Spent the first part of the morning eating my way around the bay..i was hungry!

Three ice creams (i love icecream), one wrap, one strawberry tart(very yummy), and some hot piklets(courtesy of mum) later i was finally satisfied, and had driven all over the place, so thought i should finally do the cleaning!

The skirt is from the red cross, the T-shirt from supre and the shoes from colorado...its been AGES since ive even owned a skirt, but im pretty happy with this one.

The boyfriend is still away, but he tells me he has got a surprise...hes back tomorrow, if its good ill tell you what it is!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm always excited to find another Kiwi blogger. :D

    I came to Nelson in October last year ... such a great place! Tula and Niles was a wonderful vintage store, I could have spent hours in there.

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete