Saturday, January 17, 2009


Yes, i have worn the floral dress below before, but I finally found a pair of tights today that fit...a mircle!i always find that no matter what the packet says, tights never fit me...my legs are somewhat generous!the last pair i found that fit i brought in the UK in the plus size womens area...and dont even get me started on trying to find knee high boots *sigh*, dreams are free..

At the moment it is 2 in the morning in lovely Nelson...and pouring with rain outside, and I cant sleep so i decided to give my new tights and ankle boots a whirl..
The second dress i got for $3 at the red cross shop a couple of days ago, it was much longer then this so ive taken it up, and it has cute fabric with little acorns and oak leaves all over it!but..
I'm not sure i actully LIKE it...it might grow on me..
I've spent the day at the markets and sewing up a whole pile of dresses, most of which i will list on trademe or give away..i just have so many, boxes of them...and i want to see them all go to happy homes before i travel again. The scariest thing is that i have collected all these dresses in the 11 months I have been back in NZ!So if anyone is looking for a particular type of dress just tell me..it may be languishing in one of my boxes..


P.S excuse the demon cat and the messy house..the boy has gone on a rock climbing trip, and i have been slumming it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my calves are the size of nothing you've ever seen! I completely hate winter because I can never look as cool as all those gals with the perfect calves for the knee-high boots. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete