Friday, April 10, 2009

Melbourne, day three.



We are still basically jobless, but the boyfriend has got a job trial on Tuesday so we are hoping that goes well...
Despite the fact there is still a worldwide cronic nursing shortage, I have still not got work, tho I have signed up with an agency. It is the weirdest feeling for me because I have never had to really LOOK for a job before, I have always had hospitals/agencies fighting to get me, or any nurse for that matter! they are still desperate, but more worried about there budgets at the mo!
Today we went and looked at the MOST filthy share house I have ever seen, it was so bad it should have been condemed...stinking piles of rubbish everywhere.
So even tho it was cheap we turned it down...
We are hoping to get a call about another place tomorrow.
T get full use out of our day tickets for the train we went to Prahran and then out to Brighton, I spent all of my wage shopping in Prahran when i last lived here!
Have just come back from a great dumpling dinner in chinatown...mmmmmmm
My outfit above is all new except the shoes, but the soles are stating to fall off so i hope to get them fixed tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've moved to Melbourne in my very brief absence from the blogosphere. The job offers will come I'm sure. I hope you are not too worried. And looking for flats always stresses me out. I hope everything comes right soon. And thank you for the tag.

    ReplyDelete