Sunday, April 5, 2009

excuse my absence...

I have not disappeared! For the last week or so I have been without the internet, I didn't realise how much it would be missed!
The photo above was taken after my work leaving dinner, my lovely workmates gave me the bunch of flowers ( only the second I have ever recieved in my life, take note boyfriend). My dress is a very cute handmade number, from savemart (again!), it has little feathers all over it.
Despite the great fabric this was the first time I have ever worn it, mostly because the waist is a bit tight ( goading me into losing weight), and the facing on the neckline is extremly stiff.
But because I loved wearing it so much the other night it is now packed away with ONLY THREE other dresses ( yes THREE!) in my suitcase, and will be coming with me to Melbourne, where it will hopefully live happily ever after!
The lovely Racheal at http://fruitinabox.blogspot.com/ has tagged me, which I hope to answer tomorrow, but what I want to know is how do I then tag other bloggers? and how do they then know that I have tagged them? I find this all so terribly difficult!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back! To tag someone you insert their address into your post using the 'insert link' button (make sure you're in Edit Html mode). Then copy and paste their blog address into the box that pops up. You'll then need to type their name between these two brackets >< in the line of text to make it 'clickable'.

    You can let them know they've been tagged by sending them an email or commenting on one of their posts. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realised you already know how to insert links, you linked to me in your post. Duh me.

    ReplyDelete