Friday, March 27, 2009

Blah Blah

Am feeling a bit blah......
We head off to Melborne in a week and have no money and no jobs lined up, but we have to go because there is no work here! ( the boyfriend got made redundant a few weeks ago, and lines up with heaps of other guys every morning at the job agency looking for work!)
Hopefully we find something!
I found this dress ages ago, but shortend it and took it in last weekend, but I still don't like it...i'm so fussy!
I can't believe how many dresses I have...over 40! And I had sold around 20....but it barely made a dent in my collection.
Mum and I have spent the day cutting my wardrobe down to an acceptable level ( ie - will actully fit in my suitcase) and I made my sisters wedding cake...three tiers..it actully looks pretty good!
hope all you guys are having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Moving is no fun!!! I really hope there is work in Melborne for you! You shouldn't be so fussy because the dress looks GREAT! :) I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very chic. And quite sombre. I'm sorry about the employment troubles. I'm sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the move is going well. You probably don't have much time for blogging but I've tagged you nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete