Saturday, March 7, 2009

the birthday boy...

Today it was the boyfriends 'unoffical' birthday...technicaly it is his real birthday tomorrow...but i'm working tomorrow so we had it today!
I spent the morning at the car boot markets, and i got this fab skirt...its really more red than my stupid camera shows, and its a weird length, but i kinda like it!

I wore this to go hunt for my treasures...i found the t-shirt for $4 at the car boot markets a few weeks ago...i'm hoping the scary tiger face will scare off people trying to buy things i like at the markets! I also got a kimono style dress, a silky bodysuit, a cute wee jersy and the sweetest book, full of old valentines day cards and the stories behind them...its so, well, sweet!?



the birthday boy!

I found him a whole pile of secondhand t-shirts (it took me ages to find them in good nick and in colours he would wear and in the right size!) and i got him a brain tease thing, plus the bike i got him a few weeks back!lucky boy!!

then i made him a lovely dinner (if i do say so myself)

hes already planning my bday!?



3 comments:

  1. Is that otaki forks?! Holla! Tehehe. You came out with some great shopping finds. But I thought it was his birthday?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love the skirt, it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I love your blog (and that t-shirt)! Thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete