Monday, March 9, 2009

Did nothing today...

just slopped aroud killing time before i went to work, but i threw this on to go to the tattoo palour to organise my next tattoos.
I got this top from cotton on a few months ago...it is a size XL (very depressing) but i find their sizes super small, i'm pretty flat chsted and tend to wear a size 10 - 12 up top !
so i loved the top and brought it in a "must buy something!" mood last time i was in chch. Then i wore it the whole day and decided it was too small and i felt fat so i banished it to the bottom of my draws..
And there it stayed, until last week when i ran out of clean tops(the perils of shift work!) and i had to put it on...and it DOES fit, and its so comfy and i love it!

1 comment:

  1. All the different sizing in stores just kill me. It's schizophrenic. Sometimes I'm a 10, others I'm an XL too!

    ReplyDelete