Saturday, March 7, 2009

ANTIQUE AND RETRO FAIR!

My outfit..the best I could come up with after I had slept in!


I want all of this....especially the nesting tables..


They wanted over $400 for this formica table and chair set...I laughed quietly to myself, I I have a bigger table, in better condition, that I paid only $50 for, after smiling nicely at the guy at the local climbing centre! (the boyfriend is an avid rock climber, and i was bored..)



I want all of this too...except for the lamp! I already have the crown lynn swan..


The clothing racks...some lovely stuff, but I am soooooo very poor

Today the boyfriend and I went to the antique and retro fair in sunny Nelson, it was great!Most things were too expensive for me, but i managed to pick up some old school journals and a beautifully illustrated russian fairytale book from the 70's!The story was a bit bloodthirsty, but just when i thought the ending was going to be sad, the book took a magical turn and everything had a happy ending!As fairytales do......











No comments:

Post a Comment