Sunday, April 5, 2009

today i wore....

Blue and white flower print dress, tan leather belt, merino cardy, and brown boots.
All thrifted!
I was tagged by lovely Rachael at http://fruitinabox.blogspot.com/ to reveal '7 things you may not know about me'.
1. I am a constant traveller, I think I might be settled and then I start finding myself planning my next destination.
2. I have seven tattoos, but have been tattooed a total of eleven times!
3. I love friends (the T.V show), I could watch it all day, it never ceases to be funny!
4. I have partied with jackaroos and jillaroos
5. I have a small mole on my lower lip, people are always thinking its a bit of chocolate and trying to get me to wipe it off!
6. Despite my boyfriends love of rock climbing I hate it, really, it bores me to tears.
7. I went and lived in the scottish highlands just because I was reading the "cross stitch" series at the time and I wanted to see what it was like! (I spent months trying to find the standing stone circle that is supposed to be near Inverness, according to the book, but never found it!)
so i'm going to tag:
gotta go!off to dinner!

2 comments:

  1. So great to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE friends. I never got into it when it was new, but now pwoah, I am fully addicted!!
    I'm looking everywhere for a pair of boots similar to yours! I have designed a pair in my head of exactly what the dream pair of boots look like, but whenever I seem to find them they have a ginormous heal on them which ruin them completely!
    Yours look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete