Sunday, May 24, 2009

a short post...

Just to say i have not disappeared, the darn computor has been on the blink and then i went on holiday! I plan to post my holiday photos soon...
But because i am terribly tired I will leave you with this outfit photo from last week.
Dress: Savers Dandenong
Tights: from a plus size shop in NZ (they come up almost to my armpits, but they do fit my legs and bum!)
Shoes: introducing my new shoes..you will be seeing alot of them! I had given up on the idea of knee high boots - they either won't fit my calves or sag around my ankles - giving me "cankles".
So i decided mary-janes were the way to go I wanted a leather pair (they last longer), but they are so terribly expensive. It had got to the point where i was willing to pay the money for them though, because i had nothing to wear in cold weather. and i kept getting wet/cold feet. Although i like the open toe/tights look that others seem to pull off, the small practical nurse like person who lives inside me (she has a very loud voice!) told me that i find it hard enough to find tights without ruining them. So, to cut a long story short, just when i was about to give in to temptation, the thrifting faries smiled at me and I found these all leather babies in an op-shop in Brunswick. I love them.
all jewellery is thrifted.
Night!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that dress. Leather mary janes - great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dress, I love the richness of the colour. Yay for tights weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue is so gorgeous on you! I know what you mean about boots. I cannot, for the life of me, get them over my calves. Dammit!

    ReplyDelete